Marina Piccola 73, Marina Piccola Tender, Casa Rossa and Casa Nostra adopt all the prescribed measures to protect and to sanitize the rooms and common areas to protect our customers and employees.
The main safety procedures we have activated are:
• our staff has been trained in compliance with the activated safety protocols, and it is equipped with the prescribed personal protection devices;
• in addition to daily cleaning, we constantly sanitize all areas of the structure: bedrooms, common areas, corridors …;
• we sanitize repeatedly during the day all the possible contact points (door handles, elevators, reception counters …);
• hand sanitizing gel dispensers are positioned in various areas of the structure;
• the check-in and check-out procedures have been simplified;
• we have gloves and masks available for our guests.
At the moment, the Italian law does not allow buffets. You can have breakfast in your room or at the table, on request.
We recall the fundamental safety measures prescribed by the World Health Organization: